Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rustic Log Furniture of Utah

I wish I owned a cabin because this is where I would shop to furnish said non-existent cabin. The furniture is so beautiful and solidly built. They have everything from chairs to bed to nightstands to porch swings and bookcases and lamps. It is some of the most beautiful furniture I've ever seen. You should definitely go here and just look at the beauty even if you don't have any intention of buying. It is definitely worth your time.

Rustic Log Furniture of Utah
551 North 1200 West
Orem, UT
801-225-4661

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is awesome and you share very important information for People because today's life is very busy.
    The information is very useful!Thank you for sharing the information!Keep up the great works!

    log furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in this style. How much would it cost to send to Olympia Washington

    ReplyDelete